Australian Registered Osteopaths
We currently have positions available for Australian registered Osteopaths and Graduates.
- Position Title: Osteopath
- Employer: Move Health Services Pty Ltd
- Job Start date: 2019
- Work Type: FT, PT
- Salary: Base salary + Super and rewards structure
- Location: New Farm, Alexandra Hills
- Requirements: Position open to Australian Registered Osteopaths
Opportunity to join a thriving team of movement and manual therapists in an innovative and growing clinic.
Mentoring and support with pathways to expand and to earn a high income.
Your earning potential is $70,000 – $100,000 (inc super) in your first year.
There is also a massive potential for Osteopathy in Brisbane – Australia’s 3rd largest capital City with only 9.04% of Australia’s osteopathic profession.
Brisbane also has an unbeatable lifestyle with an average of 283 days of sunshine.
The opportunity to get busy, create some wealth and ‘get ahead’ in Brisbane is a also big consideration for those who have not considered the ‘River City.’ PRDnationwide’s Affordable Property Guides for the first half of 2018 agreed, naming Brisbane the country’s most affordable and liveable city. “BRISBANE is leading the nation in all four property performance indicators…defying the downturn gripping the other mainland capital cities.”
We also have great coffee!
MOVE is multidisciplinary Allied Health Care clinic in Brisbane (est 2004) focusing on solutions for musculoskeletal and spinal pain problems.
At Move our vision is to create a healthcare solution that is accessible and provides a long term, sustainable solution to musculoskeletal pain and injury and other persistent health care problems that originate from lifestyle and behaviour.
Our mission is bring together a team of like minded healthcare professionals who value creating outstanding client experiences. Who value contributing to a process of enabling people to take back control of their health by enabling them to move and function at their optimal and provide them with a structure to make lasting lifestyle change.
Our purpose is to engage our clients in a process underpinned by education throughout. Helping our patients understand their movement patterns and also the importance of exercised based care. Assisting patients to clear beliefs about pain that may be limiting progress and recovery. Supporting them to develop lifestyle habits that also support their long term health creation.
Mostly, you have a deep desire to be part of team that is committed to making a difference in the lives of other people. You are committed to contributing and developing an amazing workplace culture where you value your teammates, thrive on results and enjoy being social.
You love to learn new things and have always thought of yourself as a bit of an innovator. It is important to you to not only achieve outstanding results but also create memorable and outstanding client experience,. You value making a difference through innovation and also collaboration. Most importantly you really love what you do
You are passionate about Osteopathy, rehabilitation with exercise and have a strong interest in and a desire to learn advanced manual therapy techniques. You also understand the importance of patient education and are aware that developing your patient management skills is a super important thing you can invest in to achieve the best outcomes for your clients.
The Offer/ Remuneration:
Full time or Part time available. Base salary + super and bonuses. An allocation towards CPD and also team building and social events
- Contribute positively to team culture
- Use internal communication platforms to connect with your teammates and collaborate, share on your clinical experiences.
- Contribute to case conference and also prepare short presentations to deliver to your colleagues via internal platforms and face to face meetings.
- Develop education material to support client journeys and also assist in creating a narrative that supports empowering and health creation.
- Implement evidence informed interventions to guide assessment, treatment planning, referrals of our clients
- Develop and deliver a treatment plan for the individual client. Educate and onboard the client to the plan and also engage other providers to collaborate on the process.
- Follow up with clients and add value to their experience by giving material and collateral that supports their journey and personal ‘why.’
- Evaluate, modify and also communicate where required, the effectiveness of exercise rehabilitation programs and interventions
- Effectively assist the client through each phase of their journey and brief new providers on their role in the process.
- Maintain accurate records for all client interventions, including and not limited to assessment/s, treatment and evaluation.
- Effectively communicate with the Medical and Allied Health Community regarding patient journey’s and expectations using phone, email and letters.
- Assist in promoting the MOVE solution to the broader community and raising the profile of Osteopathy through contribution to media releases.
Australian Registered Osteopaths registered with AHPRA
Professional indemnity and liability insurance.
Keen to work within a multi-modal health team and able to identify cross-profession referral opportunities appropriate.
Willingness to build networks and referral bases.
Time management skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to submit your application, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org