We are currently seeking an awesome personal trainer to join our team at our James Street Clinic in Fortitude Valley
- Position Title: Personal Trainer/ EP
- Employer: Move Health Services Pty Ltd
- Job Start date: ASAP
- Work Type: Independent Contractor
- Salary: Fixed fee rental per session (Initial rent free period)
- Location: James Street New Farm
This role would suit a PT or AEP seeking a well equipped space to train their clients from with a supportive and professional team to work with.
Would suit a trainer with their own client base or prepared to build their clients base.
Our exercise studio is well equipped for rehabilitation and training and would suit private 1:1 sessions as well as small group classes of up to 1:4.
Our team of healthcare practitioners value exercise as a long term part of our treatment plans and refer into 1:1 and small group classes.
MOVE is multidisciplinary Allied Health Care clinic in Brisbane (est 2004) focusing on solutions for musculoskeletal and spinal pain problems.
Our vision is to create a healthcare solution that is accessible and provides a long term, sustainable solution to musculoskeletal pain and injury and other persistent health care problems that originate from lifestyle and behaviour.
Our mission is bring together an A-team of like minded healthcare professionals who value creating outstanding client experiences and contributing to a process of enabling people to take back control of their health by enabling them to move and function at their optimal and provide them with a structure to make lasting lifestyle change.
Our purpose is to engage our clients in a process underpinned by education throughout – from helping our patients understand their movement patterns and the importance of exercised based care, to clearing beliefs about pain that may be limiting progress and recovery – and supporting them to develop lifestyle habits that support their long term health creation.
Mostly, you have a deep desire to be part of team that is committed to making a difference in the lives of other people and you are committed to contributing and developing an amazing workplace culture where you value your teammates, thrive on results and enjoy being social.
You love to learn new things and have always thought of yourself as a bit of an innovator. You really love what you do and it is important to you to not only achieve outstanding results and to create memorable and outstanding client experience, but also, to be making a difference through innovation and collaboration.
You are passionate about exercise and have a strong interest in and a desire to learn more about rehabilitation, Pilates method and small group training. You understand the importance of patient education and are aware that developing your patient management skills is a super important thing you can invest in to achieve the best outcomes for your clients.
The Offer/ Remuneration:
Fixed rental per session
Rent free period to start
- Contribute positively to team culture
- Use internal communication platforms to connect with your teammates and collaborate, share on your clinical experiences.
- Contribute to case conference and prepare short presentations to deliver to your colleagues via internal platforms and face to face meetings.
- Develop education material to support client journeys and assist in creating a narrative that supports empowering and health creation.
- Develop and deliver a exercise plans for the individual client. Educate and onboard the client to the plan and engage other providers to collaborate on the process.
- Follow up with clients and add value to their experience by giving material and collateral that supports their journey and personal ‘why.’
- Evaluate, modify and communicate where required, the effectiveness of exercise programs and interventions
- Effectively assist the client through each phase of their journey.
- Maintain records for client interventions, including and not limited to assessment and exercise prescription.
- Effectively communicate with referring practitioners regarding the clients journey and using phone, email and letters.
An AEP or Personal Trainer with professional indemnity and public liability insurances.
Keen to work within a multidisciplinary health team and able to identify cross-profession referral opportunities
Willingness to build networks and referral bases
Time management skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to submit your application, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com