MUSCULAR AND JOINT PAIN
Osteopathy, Acupuncture, Massage and exercise methods such as Pilates, may be be effective treatments for muscular and joint pain, as well as ligamentous and tendonous pain all across the body.
Osteopathic treatment may assist in cases of:
- Ligament sprains
- Limited range of motion or joint stiffness, with or without pain, at any joint in the limbs or spine
- Suspected muscle tears, sports injuries, bruising or when there is pain with, or from, muscular contraction
- Tendon pains or tendonitis such as tennis elbow
- Significantly limiting and painful range of motion such as frozen shoulder
- Inflammations of any structure such as bursitis of the shoulder or hip
- Arthritic pains
Osteopathy is not just about back pain. Osteopaths also address the soft tissues of your body. These soft tissues include, muscles, tendons, ligaments, vascular architecture (Blood and lymph vessels) and fascia. All of these structures may be contributing factors in joint or muscular pain.
Osteopaths are also trained to analyse your case from the ground up. They take into account many possible underlying causes for your pain including disorders such as diabetes, gout, arthritic diseases etc. What this means for you is that you can trust in your Osteopath to spot anything more serious going on in your specific case that may be the cause of your aches or pains. In the event that something more insidious is the cause, Osteopaths (especially the ones here at Move) know where to send you for ongoing care and have a great medical referral network to get you to the best ongoing care as quickly as possible.
So now you know the wide array of things we here at Move Osteopathy located in New Farm/Fortitude Valley, Alexandra Hills and The Brisbane CBD can do for your muscles, joints and soft tissues why not give us a chance to help you by booking online HERE.