Packed with Magnesium, Kale chips are the nicest of treats with the naughtiest taste!!! Give this easy 4 Ingredient recipe a shot, you wont be sorry
- Olive Oil
- 1 bunch of kale, washed, stems removed
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Fine Celtic Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 120 degrees while you massage olive oil into the kale leaves. Lay the kale leaves out on a lined baking tray in one layer, being careful not to let the leaves overlap. You may need more than one tray or to do the kale chips in batches.
- Combine the garlic and salt in a small dish and sprinkle sparingly on top of the kale leaves.
- Bake in the oven until chips are completely dry and crispy. If the leaves are looking a bit brown, try turning the oven down. Cooking them for longer at lower temperature results in greener and crispier chips.