- Lying on your back, bring your knees to your chest
- Rock your knees to your chest 20 – 30 times to loosen up your low back
- Move your arms out to the side to balance.
- Allow your knees to fall to one side and then the other rotating you back
- Face a chair and place your heel on the chair (back or seat depending on your flexibility)
- Keep your back straight and bend forward from your hips, sticking your bottom out – feel the stretch behind your knee
- Hold onto a chair with one hand
- With the other hand hold your foot and bring towards your buttock
- Your back should be straight and thighs parallel
- Fell the stretch t the front of your leg.