Ashleigh completed her osteopathic training in 2013 at Southern Cross University in Lismore, graduating with a Bachelor of Clinical Science and a Masters of Osteopathic Medicine.
She is a committed and compassionate Osteopath who has interests in treating a wide array of complaints; from sport-related injuries, to acute and chronic conditions, to office workers.!
She was drawn to osteopathy from her interest in the relationship between the structure and function of the body. Ashleigh appreciates the challenges and diversity that patients and their injuries present.
She enjoys using a wide range of techniques, tailoring treatment to accommodate the individual patients’ needs.
Ashleigh will be working with us from early 2014 at the Alex Hills and Brisbane Elizabeth street clinics on the following days
- MONDAY: MOVE Osteopathy at Alex Hills
- TUESDAY: MOVE Osteopathy at Elizabeth Street – Brisbane City
- WEDNESDAY: MOVE Osteopathy at Alex Hills
- THURSDAY: MOVE Osteopathy at Elizabeth Street – Brisbane City
- FRIDAY: MOVE Osteopathy at Alex Hills